This is something I've wanted to do for a long time.

I've been hesitating for a long time about this.  Maybe I'm alone in this, but I've been afraid to come out of my shell.  Somehow, creating a blog is my way of doing this.  It's my way saying to myself in the best way I know how, Hey you can do this.  Maybe someone will read it, and any kind of response will help motivate you.  Anything from anyone is better than nothing at all.

So hi world wide web. I've done it.  I'm here, and I'm going to start posting about all the things that I want to savor.  I want to savor my lessons in this life and learn them in the most positive manner.  I want to savor my husband, my children, my shelter, my food, my drink, and yes, even my water.

My favorite book is The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien and I've read that book many times.  It's beautiful to get lost in the words of story. I savor each page.

How I feel about that savoring process fills me with passion and energy.  I don't see a reason why this couldn't permeate the rest of my life.  And since writing is also a passion of mine.  I choose to blog about all the things I want to savor, so I can bring the same energy into it all.

That is the theme of this blog and my first blog post ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Labor Day

So much to talk about, nothing to talk about

Savoring the lessons