Maleficent Movie Review, Go see it.

Okay, LOVED it!  Big thumbs up from this humble reviewer.  I did my best to not give anything away since it's still in theaters.

Last night I took my girls to see a movie they had already seen with their dad.  I heard good things from them, and I was intrigued.

My attention for this movie was peeked in an article about the writer of a major scene.  Here's a link to the article, about editing the scene caused the writer to cry each time she went through it.

Right from the start of the movie, I noticed my emotional reaction to this idealistic fantasy world this fairy comes from.  It was so well done, I wanted to protect it.  The writers, didn't disappoint in drawing me in more by making Malificent the guardian of such a place.

The movie had me tearing up throughout because it reached into the depths of sorrow and loss, beauty, and consequences based on the choices of greed, ambition, and love.  Near the end of the movie, I was almost jumping out of my seat during the big conflict.

The innocent child Aurora, was well done, and there was a fantastic chemistry between her and Malificent.  The actors in this movie, had me lost in the story.  This is EXACTLY what I'm looking for when I go to a movie.

This movie helped me forget about what was happening outside the doors of the theater.  Once I walked out, I had some great realizations about how I'd like to respond to my losses in this life.

I'm looking forward to the movie coming out on DVD because this is one of those movies I'll use to change my energy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Labor Day

Savoring the Lemons

Savoring the lessons