Ohana and Jump

Today I've decided to just jump back in.

Okay, just came back from Hawaii, the most beautiful place to me on the planet.  We were in Maui and hung out on the beach without a plan the entire time.  Beautiful.

I love Hawaii because Ohana (family) has tremendous deep spiritual meaning there.   They are simply there for each other, without fixing anything, (maybe they do).  Truth is I can see and feel how they love and support each other.  Again beautiful.

I noticed the native Hawaiians have these cool tribal tattoos.  I learned from the beautiful ladies taking care of the condo, they usually represent Ohana.  The tattoos are all about honor, love and respect for the Ohana in their lives.  After hearing this, seeing the tattoos opened my heart to all the ideas of what love is.

I know my Highest Power is in the connection to all my special relationships.  I'm grateful for all of them and everything they teach me.
I love snorkeling. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Labor Day

Savoring the Lemons

Savoring the lessons