What is happening here..

What it is ain’t exactly clear.

Is it ever?  Is it possible to go through life thinking that this is IT.  This is the way of it?

So far...NOPE.  Nega-tor Skelator!

I've tried the "looser grip" on things around me --  perspective wise.  For me, it's being present, but with a distance. It's like watching a movie.

I got that one from listening to John Mark Stroud's stuff on his site, OneWhoWakes.com.  He comments during movies on his site and shares lessons he's learned on his journey.  "Watch yourself watch the movie." He says.  And I've enjoyed that.

How about life at a pace of a beautiful rowboat in calm waters?  Is there anyone who just goes that way?  I think that's a fairy tale.

I don't believe in fairy tales anymore.  I'm still figuring out what I believe in, really.  It sounds cheese but the greatest thing I believe in... love.

Now I have the scene from Princess Bride in my head, "Wuv, twu wuv, will follow you forevah and evah." 😜

Love is the perspective where all calm comes from, I am that. And when I'm not, I choose it again every time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So much to talk about, nothing to talk about

Happy Labor Day

Savoring the lessons